Through strategic monitoring and challenge the New Bewerly body aims to meet the school's vision - To achieve the best outcomes for all children by raising aspirations in a safe and purposeful environment; enabling them to make a positive contribution to the wider community.
As a Governing Body we aim to …
• Develop a skillset that meets the requirements of managing a school
• Provide challenge, rigour and strategic support to the school and all leaders
• Provide visible and transparent leadership in the school community
• Maintain links between staff and governors
• Adhere to all safeguarding measures including child protection and the
• Lead school improvement and improve outcomes for children