Through strategic monitoring and challenge the New Bewerley body aims to meet the school's vision - to achieve the best outcomes for all children by raising aspirations in a safe and purposeful environment; enabling them to make a positive contribution to the wider community.
As a Governing Body we aim to:
- Develop a skillset that meets the requirements of managing a school
- Provide challenge, rigour and strategic support to the school and all leader
- Provide visible and transparent leadership in the school communit
- Maintain links between staff and governor
- Adhere to all safeguarding measures including child protection and the school buildin
- Lead school improvement and improve outcomes for children
Neil Rhodes and Nothabo Changwe-Dude
Please contact the school office if you wish to read copies of the governing board minutes.